UNDER SPENDING ON IT CAN BE COSTLY
ORGANIZATIONS THAT SIGNIFICANTLY UNDER SPEND ON IT SERVICES INCUR MUCH HIGHER COSTS IN PRODUCTIVITY, EFFICIENCY, AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS...
BREAK/FIX CONTRACTOR: PROBLEM = PROFIT
Why Managed IT Services?
A Break-fix service fixes problems as they show-up, meaning that something needs to break before you receive any IT service, resulting in an inevitable reduction in employee performance AND lost revenue while you sit and wait for the problem to be fixed. Not to mention customers and clients losing confidence in the reliability of your company while your IT systems are down.
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) takes a proactive, preventative approach to managing your IT infrastructure. Vastly reducing the need to react to issues or put out “fires”. Being proactive about your network, computers and servers health, allows many issues to be identified and corrected before they become problems. A benefit to this approach is your employees will be more productive and your customers will be satisfied, which in turn, will save your company time and money.
With Kappa's Managed IT Service, you pay a set fee every month. The number of support requests is unlimited. Yet it costs Kappa every time you request support, because of this, Kappa is rewarded for taking preventative measures to ensure your IT is working as effectively as possible.
Today, no business can really afford the risk and uncertainty of relying on a “Break-fix” solution, because your business is too dependent on having a reliable IT setup. Furthermore, having separate suppliers responsible for different parts of your technology puts you in the difficult position of trying to decide who should be called when something goes wrong. You simply do not have time for this. Let Kappa handle it all.
MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER: HEALTHY IT = PROFIT
“Based on the average annual salary of an in-house IT professional, using a managed service provider can save nearly 80% of yearly IT costs.” -- Source: CompTIA
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCED IT MANAGED SERVICES
- Increased quality and accuracy of computer service with a TEAM of IT experts
- Our experience in maintaining multiple varieties of networks makes us well-rounded, thus fixing problems the first time.
- Gain a TEAM of IT staff, a dedicated IT management resource without the cost of maintaining a full IT department.
- No employee benefits like healthcare and 401(K)'s to pay, No Employment Taxes
- Reduced computer repair and service costs
- Provides more expected levels of computer service and support- Get help FAST
- Increased revenue opportunities when you experience no downtime
- Simplifies the management of IT staff - allowing you more time to focus on your core business
- Enhance access to a broader range of technical and computer networking expertise and skills
- Reduced staff computer resource requirements
Understanding Managed IT Services
An MSP (managed service provider) is a company that plans, implements and supports the IT infrastructure and applications that your business needs to survive. The managed service provider assumes an ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within a business.
A Managed Service is designed to dramatically reduce or eliminate computer problems in your business while maximizing your network’s speed, performance, and stability, without the expense of a full-time IT staff.
Unlike other IT Companies who profit from the failures in your IT environment, our purpose is to PREVENT computer problems from escalating into unexpected downtime, data loss, interruptions in business, and financial loss.