For most of us, Outlook is a huge part of our workday. It is the industry standard program for email and calendar and used by millions worldwide.
In the below video we share some valuable tips and tricks to save you time and help you work more efficiently. Some of you may be familiar with these tricks already, but you can always share with others!
5 FUN QUICK TIPS & TRICKS
1. Create A New Email From Your Clipboard: Copy any text to your clipboard, then open your Outlook and press Ctrl-V. A new message is automatically created with the text already pasted. See video for tutorial.
2. Sticky Notes For Quick Reminders: Press Ctrl+Shift+N anywhere in Outlook to open a sticky note. See an example on the video.
3. Quick Access Toolbar: Learn how to customize the quick access toolbar for Outlook shortcuts such as the print button by watching our video.
4. Two Time Zones: Easily add another time zone to your Outlook calendar. The video gives step by step instructions.
5. Search Folders: Create predefined filter criteria in folders for easy email searches, the video will show you how.
Check out our blog for more tips and tricks and useful I.T. related information. https://www.kappaservices.com/blog