270 S. Northlake Blvd. Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Contact Us Today: +1.407.331.5921
Dim The Screen Brightness
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > drag the slider to the right or left.
- If your iOS device has an ambient-light sensor, you'll see an Auto-Brightness setting under the slider.
- Go to Settings > Display > Brightness > Mark the box for Automatic brightness to let your device adjust the display brightness using its sensors.
- To manually adjust the brightness > drag the slider to the right or left.
Keep The Screen Timeout Short
- Go to Settings > General > Auto-lock > Select a timeout option.
- Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > Select a timeout option.