270 S. Northlake Blvd. Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Contact Us Today: +1.407.331.5921
Before You Close The Office For The Weather:
- Please shut down all PC’s completely.
- Unplug PC’s from electrical outlets and unplug network cable in back of PC if possible.
- Designate a central location (if you have not already).
- Powering off the Server will be important, make sure all PC’s have been turned off (including remote users) before doing this step.
- If you have questions on how to properly shut down your Server, please contacts us, and we can walk you through this process.
- Unplug Printers and Copiers from electrical outlets.
Computer and Data Protection
Kappa will be closed when severe weather arrives.
Please e-mail Support@KappaServices.com or call 407-331-5921 with any questions you have as soon as possible to insure that they are answered. In case of an emergency please call 407-331-5921 and press option 2.
Keep The Screen Timeout Short
- Go to Settings > General > Auto-lock > Select a timeout option.
- Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > Select a timeout option.
Dim The Screen Brightness
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > drag the slider to the right or left.
- If your iOS device has an ambient-light sensor, you'll see an Auto-Brightness setting under the slider.
- Go to Settings > Display > Brightness > Mark the box for Automatic brightness to let your device adjust the display brightness using its sensors.
- To manually adjust the brightness > drag the slider to the right or left.
Please stay safe, and thank you for your business.