270 S. Northlake Blvd. Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
2. Select the Archive Cleanup Tool. Note: you can navigate to large sized email and empty your Deleted Items folder as stated above through the Mailbox Cleanup as well.
2. A dialog box will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete all items (Make sure you do want to delete all) then select Yes.
1. The easiest way to empty the Deleted Items folder is to right click on the Deleted Items folder in the Navigation Pane and select Empty Folder.
4. You will now see Archive Folders in the Navigation Pane,
Note: AutoArchive Settings Default as follows:
When you archive, you get three key benefits: you keep a historical record, you save disk space, and you cut down on visual clutter.
If you haven’t used Archiving in Outlook before, give it a try!
EMPTY DELETED ITEMS FOLDER
When you delete messages in Outlook, the messages are moved to the Deleted Items folder. Items in this folder continue to take up space in your account mailbox. To free up mailbox space, you have to empty the Deleted Items folder.
1. Click on the File tab and then click on Cleanup Tools.
DELETE EMAIL BY SIZE
When cleaning your mailbox, find emails that contain large attachments. These large attachments not only take up extra disk space, but also affects the overall Outlook load time.
3. In the Archive dialog box that appears, select Archive all folders according to their AutoArchive settings. Then click on OK.