270 S. Northlake Blvd. Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Submit Your Resume
POSITION OVERVIEW (Please read the qualifications for this position carefully)
The candidate for this position will provide technical service and support for computers, servers and associated network devices on-site and remotely. They will install, deploy, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, update and conduct repairs on Servers, PC’s and related PC and Server software, hardware, operating systems, applications, VPN’s, Firewall’s, cables, printers and connectors in support of the numerous different customers of Kappa Computer Systems LLC. Individual must resolve work order tickets in a timely manner while maintaining a composed manner during stress related situations.
Traveling to clients is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
A college degree in a computer related field with five years of relevant experience, Experience may take place of college degree.
A complete solid understanding and ability to diagnose, configure and install network related components like:
Must have EXTENSIVE experience setting-up, installing, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining:
Needs to have expert desktop experience with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and must be well versed in Microsoft Office (including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), as well as an ability to learn other applications quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to walk into an unknown environment and adjust to their network settings and work efficiently. (Every customer will have different network settings and equipment.)
• Well rounded individual with diverse computer/networking skills, candidate should have the ability to learn and do the job quickly, then move on to the next task.
• Independently installs, configures, and troubleshoots software and hardware of all brands and manufacturers in a timely manner.
• Can prioritize clients in order of most urgent and resolves work order tickets in a well-timed manner.
• Care’s for customer’s, shows respect and carries themselves as an educated professional.
• Completes work orders/ paperwork with detailed documentation explaining problem and corrective action taken.
• Ability to work in a small environment
• Maintains current knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Keeps track of all equipment serial numbers and material for maintenance and installation projects.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Can adapt to change quickly.
• Understand multitasking is a must in this position.
• Maintains a composed manner during stress related situations.
• Can successfully work on more than one project at a time. (time management)
• Maintains a good driving record, and dependable transportation. Travel required.
• Deals directly with customers and communicates with a professional demeanor.
• Must be very detail-oriented, self-reliant; require minimal supervision, with the ability to meet established deadlines.
Qualified Applicants Only
If you feel your experience matches ALL of the above job requirements, please send your resume.