Contact Us Today: +1.407.331.5921
Turn Off Non-Essential Notifications
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Select each App listed > Toggle to Off position.
- Go to Settings > Sounds & Notifications > App notifications > Select each App listed > Toggle to Off position.
The instructions to the various settings listed below may vary slightly depending on the version of smartphone.
Keep in mind a lot of the settings listed can be accessed through the Control Center on an iPhone and the Quick Settings on a Samsung Galaxy
- Open Control Center on iPhone > Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Open Quick Setting on Galaxy > Swipe down from the top edge of any screen.
HOW TO IMPROVE SMARTPHONE BATTERY LIFE
Dim The Screen Brightness
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > drag the slider to the right or left.
- If your iOS device has an ambient-light sensor, you'll see an Auto-Brightness setting under the slider.
- Go to Settings > Display > Brightness > Mark the box for Automatic brightness to let your device adjust the display brightness using its sensors.
- To manually adjust the brightness > drag the slider to the right or left.
Keep The Screen Timeout Short
- Go to Settings > General > Auto-lock > Select a timeout option.
- Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > Select a timeout option.
Turn off Location Services
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Here you can view a list of apps that have access to your location information, and a toggle switch to turn off Location Services entirely.
- You can also keep the Location Services on and choose from the list of apps to keep on or off individually.
- Go to Settings > Location > Slide the Location toggle to Off.
270 S. Northlake Blvd. Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701